Japanese Dice Set: Sweet Spring Memory
The genesis of the Japanese Dice Set is strongly influenced by Virtues derived from the old traditions of the Samurai, known in the West mainly in an embellished, romantic version. This is completely sufficient to transfer certain elements to our times, creating a vision of the Samurai as a man not only trained in combat but also having adamant willpower, unrelenting self-discipline, and a strong system of values. According to the Bushido Code, these noble warriors were a great example of what every man and woman should strive to be in their lives.
The Bushido Code is represented by seven major Virtues, originally called Gi, Rei, Yu, Meiyo, Jin, Makoto, and Chu – translated as Integrity, Respect, Courage, Honor, Compassion, Honesty, and Loyalty, respectively. We wanted our Japanese Dice to reflect these Virtues in a non-obvious but eloquent way. We know that our fans are gifted with great imagination, so we allow ourselves the following interpretation.
The Sweet Spring Memory is a set that reflects the virtues of the Bushido Code by nurturing Honesty and Compassion. Being true to ourselves, and embracing what we are going through, allows us to create a deep understanding of others. Through our own experiences and memories, we can put ourselves in someone else’s shoes and show the compassion we all need. This is also the message behind the pink-colored material and white engravings: the sweetness of spring warmth echoes in our memory each time we see cherry blossoms…
The memory of sweetness
The first appearance of the Japanese Dice design caused an absolute craze among Q Workshop fans and waited a long time for a new release in a refurbished version. To this day it is a kind of a phenomenon recognized by every self-respecting dice collector. With a new production method and a new color scheme, this design can now once again reach a wide fan base without diminishing the glamor of the original. And here it is! Behold, as we proudly present to you the Japanese Dice Set: Sweet Spring Memory.
- Integrity — From start to finish, we always create our dice with true passion.
- Respect — We faithfully mirrored Kanji characters on dice engravings, keeping them in a calligraphic style to make them more appealing to Japanese traditions.
- Courage — We show you new dice color themes boldly and proudly. white painting on the pink background brings out the tone of sweetness and a fresh start.
- Honor — Knowing our mission and responsibility, Japanese dice are of the best quality, made of strong material, and with a clear, durable painting.
- Compassion — Knowing your longing for this design, we did our best to bring them back in full glory. This is evidenced by the delicate cherry flowers decorating the faces of Japanese Dice.
- Honesty — We give you a product worth its price and with a lifetime guarantee.
- Loyalty — the Japanese Dice Sets have been created especially for you – our fans!